Photo Talks & Presentations for
Camera Clubs & Photographic Societies
Club talks coming up…
22/02/2024 – Derby City Photographic Club, Presidents Evening with other clubs invited.
24/05/2024 – Windlesham & Camberley Camera Club
15/07/2024 – South Manchester Camera Club
08/10/2024 – Photofold Camera Club, Billericay
I have a range of talks and presentations for Camera Clubs, Photographic Societies and other interested groups.
- 6 week trip to China, Tibet and Mount Everest
- The architecture of Valencia in Spain
- Landscape photography in Tuscany
- Fine art photography in Venice
- 4 week trip to Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand
- Photography in Morocco
- Venice Carnival photography
- Iceland Ring Road tour
- Photography on the volcanic island of Madeira
- Life as a travel photographer – I have numerous funny and interesting stories centrered around many of my travels
- Creative studio lighting using low cost speedlites **
- Dance Photography workshops and tutorial **
- Creative portraits **
- Creating web sites for photographers **
- Online marketing for photographers **
Most talks will typically include photos of the subject, stories about the trip, how to create similar images and tips for editing.
For the talks I mostly provide these at £65 plus travel costs, typically at 45p per mile. Tea and biscuits at the break is mandatory! I live in London and whilst I am generally happy to travel within 80 miles, accommodation costs may need to be met if I cannot get back home before midnight. I sometimes use my campervan so travel further than 80 miles can be accomodated if it fits in with my camper travels – just ask and we can work soemthing out.
Most talks will fit into 2 x 45 minute sessions, but they can flex depending on your meeting structure. With the current coronavirus situation I am happy to provide these talks via a zoom video meeting or similar system.
I also ask that I am allowed a few minutes to promote my photography holidays and trips to the group.
** For the practical workshops, please inquire for the costs.